Being a 22-year-old girl with a job, I can’t help but fear the holidays. Not that I hate Christmas, okay? It’s just that time of the year where it’s not about me. It’s about family, friends, godsons and goddaughters. It’s that time of the year where you have to set aside your need for material things for the sake of putting smiles on other people’s faces. It’s actually quite ironic because I’m such a generous person but I’m nervous during this time of the year. No kidding, there.
Anyway, since I know that my parents, aunts and uncles won’t be giving me any gifts this year (again), I just though to write down the stuff I would have gotten myself this month (but I will TRY to get a hold of them soon, anyway).
1. Buren (Nine West). I like heels a lot because I’m so short. I bought an ankle bootie a while back that also has laces. Only it’s black and has a shorter heel. I like this one better ’cause it’ll make me look taller with its four-inch heel. It’s at Php7,000.
2. Preppy Princess by Vera Wang. My Bliss (Incanto) perfume is divine and I think this Vera Wang scent will be the perfect replacement It doesn’t hurt that the bottle is so pretty. 1.7 Oz. – Php 2,875.00 and 3.4 Oz. – Php 3,800.00
3. Aviator sunglasses from Stella McCartney. The second I saw this sunglasses, my jaw dropped. It’s sophisticated but edgy. I just wish it was a lot more affordable than it’s Php12,500 price tag.
4. Haylow Sandal from Steve Madden. Fueling my love for platform shoes, here’s another baby I would want sitting under my bed soon. It has a four-inch heel and it’s gold! For Php 4,500.00, I guess it’s not that bad.
5. Books, books, books! I want tons of books!
6. Vacation time with Babe! <3 Yes! Oh how I wish a trip to the beach or wherever is possible.
Friends, did you notice the price tags? Yes? Well…. Hmm. Hahaha!